Two ways to use Turbo Tickets:
It’s never been easier to fly standby! Turbo Tickets may be used one of two ways, either fly traditional Turbo Ticket standby on a space-available basis or boost your ticket using the Turbo Ticket Trade-Up option to fly confirmed!
- Arrive at the Harbour Air terminal and check-in with a friendly agent as a standby passenger.*
- We’ll place you in the standby queue and do our best to accommodate you as soon as possible based on our flight loads. Remember, Turbo Tickets may be used all day Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays. Monday through Friday, Turbo Tickets may only be used on flights departing between 9:00 am and 2:30 pm.
- When we have a seat available for you, we’ll call you back to the check-in counter to confirm your flight, so be sure you stay nearby!
- Grab your boarding pass, check your bag and fly on!
*Guests departing from Tofino, Maple Bay, Kelowna or Powell River please call 1.800.665.0212 to be listed as standby.
Here are a few things to know about flying standby with Turbo Tickets
- Most Turbo Tickets carry a baggage weight restriction which is clearly printed on the ticket itself. If your Turbo Ticket does not include an allowance, it is equivalent to a goFLEX fare, which includes a 25 lb baggage allowance. When travelling standby, all baggage travels space available. We will always work to accommodate bags on the same flight with passengers, though certain circumstances may necessitate bags travelling separately.
- When travelling on traditional Turbo Ticket standby, all taxes and fees associated with the full fare must be paid by the passenger once confirmed.
- Sorry, unaccompanied minors (11 & under) may not travel using traditional Turbo Ticket standby.
- At the terminal, online or by phone, book a confirmed seat on the available flight of your choice (valid on all goFARES), as far in advance as you wish. You can even fly during Turbo Ticket blackout periods in the mornings and afternoons!
- At check-in, present a Turbo Ticket and we’ll credit you $50* towards any confirmed fare. You may apply up to four (4) Turbo Tickets towards a one-way flight. The balance can be paid by cash, credit card or debit.
*Tour de Cure Turbo Tickets (purchased Aug. 18, 2022) are valid for $75 towards any confirmed fare
- Grab your boarding pass, sit back & relax knowing that you’re confirmed!
Here are a few things to know about Turbo Ticket Trade-Up
- Please remember, once you have booked a confirmed seat, you may not cancel your booking and fly Traditional Turbo Ticket standby within the same day on the same route.
- Turbo Tickets traded-up in excess of the confirmed fare are not partially refunded, their full value is used.
- Turbo Ticket Trade-Up may be used towards any of Harbour Air’s goFARES (goGOLD, goFLEX, goFAST or goLITE), and may be used on all domestic routes*. Confirmed flights carry the goFARE conditions they are booked under, not the conditions of the Turbo Ticket.
*Tour de Cure Turbo Tickets (purchased Aug. 18, 2022) are valid for all domestic and international routes
- Sorry, Turbo Ticket Trade-Up is not valid towards scenic tours, private or international flights.
- A valid credit card is required to hold all advance bookings, however, it is not charged until check-in.