Leave the hustle and bustle of the big city behind when you escape to tranquil Bowen Island on a scenic 20-minute flight. Situated in Howe Sound between West Vancouver and the Sunshine Coast, this quaint little island boasts small-town charm, artistic creativity and a sense of community that will instantly make you feel right at home.
After landing dockside in Snug Cove (a.k.a. downtown Bowen), settle into the nautical, waterfront ambiance at Doc’ Morgan’s Restaurant – the perfect setting for a casual West Coast dining experience. After dinner, return by ferry and car service to downtown Vancouver via Horseshoe Bay. This tour includes a 20-minute flight, three-course dinner with gratuity (children’s menu available) and car service. Opt for a private car service for an additional $45 (gratuity included).
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour, specific times may vary seasonally.
- 5:00 pm – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 5:30 pm – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 20-minute panorama tour over the city en route to Bowen Island
- 6:00 pm – Arrive at Snug Cove on Bowen Island and make your way to Doc Morgan’s Restaurant for dinner
- 8:45 pm to 9:00 pm – Stroll from Doc Morgan’s to the dock to board the 20-minute ferry sailing to Horseshoe Bay *Sailing times vary, actual departure time dependent on date of travel
- 10:00 pm to 10:15 pm – Arrive back in downtown Vancouver via car service
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.