The complete coastal experience begins with spectacular city, mountain and island views as you depart from downtown Vancouver on the scheduled flight of your choice. Upon landing in downtown Victoria, explore the historic city as you please – ask us about adding an attraction to your tour! Return to Vancouver via coach, aboard BC Ferries.
Looking for even more adventure? Combine the Fly ‘n’ Drive with a 3-hour whale watching excursion on an open zodiac or covered boat for $394 per adult or $207.50 per child.
Prefer to take this route in reverse? Just ask!
Try one of our other tours instead such as Spend The Day in Victoria or Victoria Whale Watching Adventure!
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Alternate departures may be available; specific times may vary by season.
- 9:00 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 9:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 35-minute flight to Victoria
- 10:15 am – Spend the day exploring BC’s beautiful capital city. Ask us for recommendations!
- 3:15 pm – Arrive at the Capital City Station bus depot to check-in for your coach
- 3:45 pm – Board the BC Ferries Connector bus to Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal to catch the 5:00 pm sailing
- 7:40 pm – Arrive back in downtown Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.