1-4 hours, including two 20-minute flights
Offered daily, available year-round
Travel like a West Coast local on one of our daily flights to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Depart from Porpoise Bay in Sechelt and take in the scenery as you cross the Strait of Georgia on a 20-minute flight to the Harbour City. Customize your day, returning to Sechelt on your choice of scheduled flights. There’s plenty to see and do on a day trip to Nanaimo, whether you’re interested in visiting local museums, art galleries, or shops, enjoying a bite to eat, or taking a walk along the harbourfront walkway – your West Coast adventure awaits.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour, specific times may vary by season and can be customized.
- 7:55 am – Arrive for check-in at Harbour Air’s Sechelt terminal
- 8:20 am – Meet your pilot and fly from Nanaimo to Sechelt
- 8:40 am – Arrive in Nanaimo and explore the Harbour City at your leisure – ask us for recommendations!
- 1:55 pm – Return to the Sechelt terminal to check-in for your return flight to Nanaimo
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change