Depart from the heart of Vancouver and experience the best BC has to offer! Select the round-trip, scheduled flight of your choice and enjoy breathtaking Coastal Mountain views before landing on Whistler’s Green Lake. , Whistler is a renowned year-round mountain playground that attracts outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Discover the village, hike the alpine, golf, bike, shop or just relax, it’s up to you! This tour includes shuttle transfer between the Green Lake Seaplane Base and Whistler Village.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Departure times may vary by season.
- 8:30 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 9:00 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic 45-minute flight to Green Lake in Whistler
- 10:00 am – Take our complimentary shuttle into Whistler Village and spend the day exploring
- 5:15 pm – Meet the shuttle at the Visitor Centre to return to the Green Lake Seaplane Base
- 6:00 pm – Depart on your return flight to Vancouver
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.