The ultimate day trip, this quintessential Victoria experience is twice the fun with two scenic scheduled flights and the ability to customize your itinerary! Land in Victoria’s Inner Harbour, just steps from the downtown core of this easily explorable capital city. Stroll the picturesque Inner Harbour, visit centuries-old historical sites, enjoy superb local cuisine, peruse unique shops and boutiques and soak up the thriving arts and cultural scene.
Take your exploration beyond the downtown core to The Butchart Gardens (included in your ticket). The world-famous Butchart Gardens, a National Historic Site of Canada, is an impressive privately owned 55-acre floral display garden. Established in 1904, The Gardens are steeped in history with plenty to see and do all year long including ever-changing floral displays, the Rose Carousel, high tea at The Dining Room restaurant, boat tours and more!
After returning to downtown Victoria, depart on the flight of your choice back to Vancouver.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour. Alternate departure times may be available; specific times may vary as flight times are subject to availability.
- 8:00 am – Arrive for tour check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 8:30 am – Meet your pilot and depart on a scenic flight to Victoria
- 9:00 am – Upon arrival in Victoria, proceed to the terminal to receive instructions on shuttle location
- 10:00 am – Shuttle departs for Butchart Gardens
- 10:45 am – Arrive at Butchart Gardens
- 1:00 pm – Shuttle departs from Butchart Gardens
- 1:45 pm – Arrive in downtown Victoria, take time to explore
- 5:30 pm – Return to the Victoria Harbour Air terminal to check-in for your return flight
- 6:00 pm – Depart on your return flight to Vancouver Harbour
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.