40 minutes with a 30-minute flight
Offered daily, available May to September
Starting from $182
Starting from $92
One of the most breathtaking and unique ways to experience BC’s Sunshine Coast. Your quintessential west-coast adventure begins dockside in Sechelt. Take off on floats as you depart from Porpoise Bay to enjoy magnificent views of the famous Skookumchuck Narrows and Sakinaw Lake from the air as you explore Sechelt Inlet and Sechelt Peninsula.
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change.
- This flight experience is a scenic-only tour and does not include narration