Tofino is a terrific destination to travel to at any time of year. Board a 20-minute flight to Nanaimo, pick up your rental car and drive the beautiful Pacific Rim Highway to the West Coast of Vancouver Island. Or take in the sights via coach, with daily scheduled service between Nanaimo and Tofino by Tofino bus.
*Please note costs indicated are for round-trip airfare only, car rental or coach will be an additional fee.
Below is an example of a typical itinerary for this tour via coach, specific times may vary by season and can be customized.
- 8:30 am – Arrive for check-in at Harbour Air’s downtown Vancouver terminal
- 9:00 am – Meet your pilot and board your flight to Nanaimo arrive at 9:20am
- 11:30 am – Taxi Transfer (complimentary) to the Nanaimo Bus depot at the Departure Bay Ferry terminal
- 12:00 pm –Check in for Bus
- 12:30 pm – Bus departs, drop off at Tofino Co-op Parking Lot arrive at 4:20pm
- 8:15 am – Arrive for check-in at the Tofino Co-op Parking Lot
- 8:45 am – Bus departs, drop off at Nanaimo Bus depot at the Departure Bay Ferry terminal arrive at 12:30pm
- 12:45pm – Taxi Transfer (complimentary) to Nanaimo Harbour Air terminal
- 2:00 pm –Check in for Harbour Air flight
- 2:30 pm – Depart from Nanaimo to Vancouver Harbour, arrive at 2:50pm
- Adults: 12+ | Child: 2-11 | Infants: 0-1 (free)
- Fares listed are only for round-trip airfare between downtown Vancouver and Nanaimo.
- Passenger minimums may apply on some tours
- Passengers may be combined with other guests on the same tour
- Fares are listed in Canadian funds and include Carbon Offset, port/dock fees, GST and may be subject to change
- Coach transfer fares are additional cost of Adults: $63.20 | Child: $31.60