Ship Your Freight in Minutes!
Harbour Air's Parcel Express Service will get your package, parcels and documents to their final destinations on-time and on-budget.
Parcels should not exceed the following dimensions:
Rates are based upon weight, and delivery options. Please note there are size limitations. For delivery and size inquiries please contact our Freight Department online or by phone at 604.233.3501 (Vancouver) or 250.414.4223 (Victoria).
Rates below are for express terminal-to-terminal service. All rates are subject to change, listed in Canadian funds, and subject to Carbon Offset and Government Sales Tax (GST). For terminal or door-to-door pricing, please contact our Freight Department online or by phone at 604.233.3501.
Are you travelling with a pet? Click Here
Parcel Charge Calculator
Please Note: All weight is in lbs (round numbers only pounds)
- Harbour Air reserves the right to open a package or parcel(s) at any time to verfiy the contents
- Shippers / Couriers are required to know the contents of the packages and the destination in which they are to be shipped
- Harbour Air does not accept Dangerous Goods for shipment. If you are unsure about an item, please call our freight department
- Harbour Air reserves the right to deny the carriage of any piece of freight.
- Unclaimed items will be held for 30 days. After one month, items will be either discarded or donated if applicable
- Items must be packaged appropriately. Harbour Air does not responsible for damage to any items that are not packaged properly according to the item
- All parcels are shipped on a standby basis, and will be accommodated on the next available flight.
- For SAME DAY terminal- or door-to-door shipments, orders musts be placed prior to 1:00 pm.
- To set up a shipment via our Maple Bay location, please contact our freight department in advance by calling 604.233.3501 (Vancouver).
- Our Comox terminal opens one hour prior to all scheduled departures for freight services. Freight pick up is available within 90 minutes of all scheduled arrivals. Please visit Routes & Schedules to find departure and arrival times.